We've Updated our Privacy Statement!
We've updated our legal section, which includes our Terms of Service, Privacy Statement, and DMCA/Trademark Policy.
You might think it’s the boring stuff, but it’s important! We designed Glitch to be friendly, safe, and open, and with that comes a whole lotta legal language aimed at ensuring you can trust us with your data and code.
We value your privacy and revised this statement to make it even clearer what our stance is on collecting and using your data. In addition to making it more readable, our new Privacy Statement does the following:
- More clearly defines the data we collect and the data we do not collect
- More clearly defines why we collect user data
- More clearly defines how we share user data
- More clearly outlines the choices and rights users have around their information
- Addresses international users and how to exercise rights regarding GDPR
- Provides users with ways to control the use of their information
If you’ve read this far, thanks for caring about the trust and safety of our community. This is us doing our part to make Glitch a happier, safer corner of the Internet.