WAT! Why is my project suspended?
A project can be suspended for a few different reasons that are either related to something technical or our Terms of Service, or both.
If you contact us, in many cases, we will lift the suspension.
Here are some common reasons why a project would be suspended for a technical reason:
- Hitting the project disk space limit.
- Installing node modules that push your project past the 1GB limit.
- Surpassing any other of our technical restrictions.
About Terms of Service violations:
We understand that in many cases, users do not intentionally try to abuse our system. However, there may be times when projects are flagged for unfriendly behavior or having the potential to impact site performance.
- Creating a large number of projects (generally 20 or more) that are automated to stay awake 24/7.
- Creating a project that includes unauthorized use of copyright-protected content.
- Creating a project that includes material that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate.
How to get help for a suspended project:
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, be sure to include the name of the project that was suspended. We will explain what happened, and help you get back to creating the app of your dreams!