How to Sync a Glitch Project with a Git Repo on GitLab
GitLab's support for repo mirroring means you can make a project on Glitch automatically sync to a Git repo on GitLab.
To set this up:
- Create a new project on GitLab. Choose “Import project” > Repo by URL and enter:
- Git User Name and your repository URL which is available from Tools > Git, Import and Export > Your Project's Git URL
- ✅ Mirror repository.
- Set the project path and project name (you can just use the same project name as your Glitch project).
- Optionally, add a project description.
- Set the visibility level you’re happy with.
- Once that’s done, click on Create project. It’ll then automatically pull in changes every hour or so.