How Do You Change a Project’s Owner?
If you are the Project Owner, you can transfer project ownership to another Glitch user.
Why would you want to do this? Here are some examples:
- You want to continue collaborating on a project that you created, but want to give someone else admin privileges.
- You have more than one Glitch account and want to transfer ownership to a different account used by you.
Follow these steps to transfer ownership of your project:
- Click on the project you would like to assign a new owner to.
- Click on the avatar of the user that you want to be the new owner.
- Click the “Make project owner” button.
- Only the project owner can transfer project ownership.
- If you assign project ownership to another member of the project, you will no longer have the ability to delete the project.