How do I delete a project on Glitch?
There's two ways that you can delete a Glitch project. You can either go to the project's editor view or go to your profile page.
From within the Glitch editor:
- Click on the name of the project to reveal the Project Options menu.
- Scroll down until you see the 'Delete This Project' button and give it a click.
- A confirmation will pop up asking you if this is the project you want to delete. If it is, go ahead and click 'OK'.
Directly from your Glitch profile:
- Directly above the name of the project you would like to delete, you'll see an arrow pointing down. Give it a click.
- Click the Delete This Project button. This will immediately delete your project.
Restoring a Deleted Project
If you accidentally delete the wrong project or change you mind, you may be able to get it back! Glitch saves your projects for a short period of time after they are deleted.
- These projects are kept in a section on your profile page called 'Deleted Projects'.
- To restore a project find it in the 'Deleted Projects' section and click the 'Undelete' button.
To request permanent deletion of your project, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.