How can I discover cool things made on Glitch?
Here’s a fun way to browse apps made by the Glitch community:
Step One: Find a Collection!
To get started, click on a Collection that looks interesting.
- You can find Collections we think are cool on the Glitch homepage.
- Or you can use the Search box to find Collections related to your interests by typing in a keyword like ‘music’ or ‘games’.
- You can even explore one of your own Collections from your profile page.
Step Two: Hit Play!
Once you have clicked on a Collection, look for the ‘Play’ button directly under the Collection banner and give it a click! This will open up a page where you can preview the apps within the Collection.
- You can scroll through the apps using the left and right arrows.
- If you want to see all the apps within a Collection on one page, click the ‘Show All’ button.